Listen up, ladies! If you’ve ever been to an extended happy hour, karaoke bar, bachelorette party, wine tasting fiasco, mom's night out, or boozy brunch, you know what it’s like to wake up feeling not so great. We weren’t okay with that churning stomach, foggy mental state way of living, so we created Morning Recovery to save you from hitting the snooze button and feeling awful the day after drinking.
These 9 women shared their experiences and we think you should hear it straight from them.
1. The wine lover. 🍷Some say they wake up feeling better than they deserved to.
2. The gal who doesn’t bounce back like she used to. 🙋Some feel oddly normal.
3. The early-rising mama. 👑 Some wake up feeling like they had nothing to drink.
4. The bride. 👰 Some order it for their wedding guests.
@Morning_recover provided much needed relief to our wedding guests pic.twitter.com/JqUn9p5peL— Renissence (@Renissence) January 15, 2018
5. The boss lady lawyer. 💃🏻 Some reveal it’s become a part of their routine.
6. The tequila lover. 🍹 Some can’t wait to try it again. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila… it’s okay, we got you.
7. The productivity-obsessed go-getter. 🍾 Are you a ‘smarty party animal?’ Some say it contributes to their productivity.
8. The altruistic angel. 😇 Some selflessly shout it from the rooftops!
PSA: @Morning_recover is nothing short of magic in a bottle. Check it out. Your tomorrow self will thank you. Cheers! 🍾🥂😪💁♀️— Julie Johnson (@jewleewelp) March 4, 2018
9. The weekend warrior. 👟 🏃♀️ Some head to the gym for an early morning sweat sesh.
No joke @Morning_recover, really works. I got out of bed and worked out this morning because of you. #thanks!— Karen🦖 (@krgold5) March 24, 2018
Now that you’ve heard real-life stories from ladies like yourself who swear by Morning Recovery, what are you waiting for? Grab a 6-Pack, 12-Pack, or 24-Pack so you and your girl gang can survive the morning after your next night out.