Are you planning a wedding? Whether you’re a bride, groom, member of the party, or wedding coordinator, you’ve got one thing in common — you want to throw one helluva party and make sure guests have a good time. While there are a ton of ways to take your wedding to the next level, we compiled a list of 5 ways to get the party started and continuing!
Hint: Morning Recovery, our liver-boosting supplement that helps you bounce back after a night of drinking, plays a big role.
1. Prepare a welcome gift. First things first, you want to kick the wedding weekend off with a killer greeting. It’s becoming common for couples to leave welcome bags for their guests when they check-in. This is an awesome way to create a first impression and make sure guests feel pampered! Fill them with items that will be helpful for guests to have on hand throughout the weekend. Things like mints, snacks, disposable cameras, and Morning Recovery are perfect!
2. Hire babysitters. This small detail often gets overlooked. If you have guests with small kids traveling from out of town, they may not be able to celebrate to the best of their ability without a babysitter. Talk to the hotels or compile a list of local babysitters that are available to help out throughout the weekend. This will take some pressure off your guests and enable them to party into the night!
3. Set up a Morning Recovery station. We all know that wedding weekends are like marathons and in order to keep the momentum going, Morning Recovery is an important detail that can’t be forgotten. If you plan to dance and drink into the wee hours of the night, a Morning Recovery station is a must. Whether you decide to have bartenders serve Morning Recovery cocktails or simply hand out bottles to deserving party-goers, guests will thank you when they wake up feeling awesome.
4. Serve late night food. This one might go without saying, but you’d be surprised to know how many guests don’t eat enough at weddings. Serve some midnight munchies between “Twist & Shout” and “Jungle Boogie” to re-energize guests so they can keep dancing and drinking the night away. Anything salty or sweet will do the trick!
5. Hand out awesome party favors. Give your guests something to remember the night. Custom party favors go way beyond a traditional thank you when it comes to showing your family and friends how grateful you are that they attended your party. Don’t forget to send them out with a few Morning Recovery bottles for the road. We know that the drinking doesn’t stop after the wedding night and there’s no such thing as too much Morning Recovery.
Convinced that you can’t throw a wedding without Morning Recovery? We’ve got your back. Check out our 24-pack (perfect for bachelor and bachelorette parties), or drop us a line for special discounts if you want to cover your entire wedding crew.
Not convinced yet? Take a look at some real-life wedding success stories below: